A List of Easy Essay Topics in Biology for College Students
Biology class normally requires lab assignments and hours of laboriously studying for tests. In many biology class, essays are also a requirement. Students have a chance in their biology essay to demonstrate everything that they have learned in the class. Since they can edit and check their work before submitting it, a biology essay is a great way for the client to improve their grade. To get started on the essay, students should consider some of the following easy essay topics suggested by myessaygeek.com for their paper.
Biology Topics for College
- How do genetics play a role in diseases like Down syndrome and sickle cell anemia? How are doctors currently preventing certain types of genetic diseases from appearing in in-vitro fertilization treatments?
- Are alternative medicines an effective way to treat illness? What scientific studies back up this claim?
- How are obesity and genetics related? Is someone who is born into an obese family destined to be obese as well?
- Does having an abortion or a miscarriage affect the woman's chance of having a successful pregnancy in the future?
- Why do some people believe that autism and vaccines are linked? Is there any proof to this claim?
- What role does the environment play on causing cancer? By adopting healthy lifestyles and living in a clean environment, can people completely reduce their risk of developing cancer?
- Is it possible for terrorists to one day use Ebola as a biological weapon?
- How is nanotechnology applicable in everyday life?
- What caused different specifies to form? What were the first species that developed on Earth? Is there proof of this?
- Since people are able to use birth control and abortions in modern times, will this have a great effect on how humanity evolves? Will it change how evolution is supposed to occur?
- How are stem cells harvested in the United States? What are the governmental guidelines that decide which stem cells can or cannot be used?
- Is it possible to prevent or reverse aging?
- What are some of the ethical debates that are involved in cloning?
- How could a global epidemic like the Spanish flu spread today? How long would it take to span the entire globe?
- Is it possible to cure cancer?
- What are some of the biological processes and chemicals that cause people to fall in love? Is falling in love really more of a biological process than a spiritual process?
- Is it possible to manipulate or change the DNA that is within us?
A List Of Interesting Topics For College Biology Essays
Biology is an engrossing subject that can actually lead to countless of fascinating topics to research. When picking a research paper topic, it is advised to select a topic of your interest. Indeed, it is also fundamental to know what type of people are going to read your essay. Since choosing a topic isn’t a child’s play, it will be helpful if you’re going to consider some of the following topics you may prefer to research on. It is recommendable to write issues that are presently affecting the lives of many people.
Here is a list of some few ideas that can spark your interest especially when you are writing a research paper on Biology:
- Genetics and Biology. Here, you may research on what kind of genes are more apt to suffer from being overweight and the reason behind this condition. Then, you may discuss what can be done to inhibit this from happening specifically to younger generations of today.
- You may consider hot social issues that are haunting the environment these days. This can lead to engaging ideas for your essay.
- The effects of abortions on future pregnancies. Since the world is encountering countless of issues concerning abortion and early pregnancies, this topic may be engrossing and enlightening.
- Evolution of humans. Discuss about how humans have evolved to adjust to the digital age and how people must adapt so they can properly counteract the repercussions of human conditions.
- The foundation for studying the human body is Biology. You may want to research how food additive or the latest medication affects various body systems. Alternatively, you may contemplate on a solution to recent medical issue.
- DNA and Coding. It is always interesting to study how humans are put together. Indeed, there are more and more new studies that have been revealed. Select a specific type of condition and research whether or not there has been a connection to the genetic code. Linked this with another topic such as the modification of genetics on human condition and for sure this is going to be a great subject.
- Are alternative medicines effective and do they really work? You may mention about modern medicine and herbs and discuss which of these are likely to work better.
- Birth control. This may comprise of the effects of menstruation control pills and birth control pills to overall health.
- Sleep. Talk about its advantages and disadvantages. Then, you may also tackle sleeping disorders and provide information about effective treatment or cure.
Without fail, there are plenty of appealing topics in the field of Biology which can surely make your essay quite captivating and readable. The effects of the latest products and technology on environmental and human experiences are just two extensive guidelines to choosing a focused and narrow topic. At times, you just need to observe around you and ask yourself how these things affect a habitat or a living creature.
Always remember that it is significant to keep the idea as uncomplicated as possible because there certainly will be some complicated research to follow.