How long could you go without technology?
We live in the world which is connected with technology. When was the last time you left your home without your mobile phone, watched television or chatted with your friends online? Chances are, not very long ago. Even though technology has many benefits, it also affects the way how people socialize and communicate all together – lack of emotions, ignorance of personal space and absence of intimacy.
Now, let`s imagine just one day without technology. A world without technology means a life without: computers, mobile phones, gadgets, cars, medical equipment and this list can go on. Silence would cover the world…or not? Chaos or peace? Without technology the world would definitely change, but how? Will letters replace e-mails? Will we turn to reading books, instead of searching online? Will we use old methods to communicate? Will we walk more? Total silence is almost unbearable, when you hear your own heartbeat. Does it look like something we have been dreaming about? Apparently, the answer is: `No! `
Taking into account the fact, that people start using technology from the youth; can you think of the effects of communication technology on teenagers? It`s important to speak namely about teenagers, as they are considered the most vulnerable and easily-affected part of humanity. Over the last decade, technology became an essential part of many teenagers` lives. It`s overwhelming and they can`t get away from it, because it becomes a habit, a way of life. The problem is that we can`t identify when online social networking becomes an addiction. An average person spends about an hour a day for communication online. Some teenagers spend much more than that. Even though technology has grown to be a major aspect of society in our daily activities, teenagers have to be aware of the consequences if it is excessively used.
In case you want to write an argumentative essay on technology and disclose the pros and cons of this notion, you should search for the topic that will be controversial for you first of all. Therefore, while writing, you will find the benefits and downfalls of technology. Once you found the answers for your own questions, be sure, your essay is worth reading.
Technology essay topics may include quite a wide range of concepts and ideas. This sphere involves enormous amount of people every day, as technology is everywhere. You might want to insert statistical data in your essays about technology, which is absolutely reasonable. Since there`s a large number of topics that can be covered, here are 10 best ideas, that might encourage an original topic of your own.
- Do the mass media and information technology have an influence on the process of globalization?
- Effects of technology on communication in modern society.
- Is it a benefit or downfall to insert technology in education?
- Beneficial role of technology in helping people obtain an education.
- Technology today: a scourge or blessing?
- What should be invented by social media developers in order to protect privacy?
- Self-explanatory question: `Is fast developing technology good or bad for people`s psychological state? `
- Restrictions for cars based on emission testing and level of pollution.
- Can artificial intelligence replace teachers at school, doctors in the hospital, housewives at home?
- The next grand innovation in technology is…
While writing a technology essay on one of these topics, make sure that your essay looks at the roots of our society and our technology. If we really care of what`s happening around us, we should take care of the roots. The roots aren`t always visible, but they are incredibly important. Technology is changing the world we live in and it should be shown in the essay. It`s important to acknowledge, that the essay about technology isn`t self-evident. It might seem clear at first sight, but in fact your aim is to explain your position and be able to argue for it. It requires more than just learning the subject, it requires getting into the deeper understanding, such as creating controversial statements, showing two argumentative sides, making up counterarguments.
Thus, before writing an essay on technology, choose a topic wisely. It should be not just relevant and interesting, but also frequently discussed. Firstly, it will be of a great benefit, if you read a lot of technology essays on the chosen topic and come up with your own ideas on the problem. Secondly, search for a proper amount of evidence to substantiate your opinion.
If you want to write a really persuasive essay on technology, be confident in your own point of view. Readers will feel your insecurity straight away and might stop reading halfway. And your own opinion should be supported by facts and examples. For instance, my analysis proves that technology has lots of disadvantages, such as pollution, global warming, issues with communication; technology can be the reason of the complex of inferiority in many cases. Here, I would like to stop and stress your attention to the amount of advantages and situation where technology disappears or stops its developing. Hard to imagine the scope of harm that people can be put in without being connected in the modern world. The range of problems that would immediately appear in the sphere of security, medicine, insurance, ecology, business and labour is impossible to measure. These are things that could be overcome though. In my opinion, the one thing that people won`t be able to cope with is making a step back. Since the humanity has already experienced fast travelling, speed dating, online banking, quick money transferring, it will be the a great step back for all the nations to refuse all these innovations and go back to, obviously, less comfortable way of life. Although, people can adjust to any lifestyle and are able to go through a lot of obstacles, the reverse phycology would be helpless here. If the humanity have had to give up on technology and go back to `stone age` it would have led to resistance, insurrection and riots.
To knock all of the heap, essays on technology should include three main components: confidence from the author on his own standpoint, properly chosen topic and the ability to `look deeply in the roots`. Let your technology essays inspire other people`s imagination and creativity, this is the best possible recognition of your writing skills and talent.
If you liked the essay, please have a look at and order an essay online from the Bigessaywriter.com
A List Of Fresh Communication Technology Essay Topics
Communication technology essay topics can include a wide range of ideas. You may have learned new things so far in this field that could serve as a great topic idea. Because this industry affects a large number of people on a regular basis, you may want to consider topics that provide statistical data on changes being made and the future outlook of the industry. Since there are various broad topics you can write about for an essay, here are 10 ideas to consider that may inspire an original topic of your own.
- How had television changed the way the world is viewed? A technology essay can review ways people view things differently because of television.
- Has the internet become more reliable for news than television? More people use the internet on a regular basis and watch everything using it including television shows, news and weather.
- Has technology helped to censor more inappropriate content shared on TV or the internet? A technology essay can explore what needs to changed or improved in relation to censorship of content through media.
- Are automated voice systems helpful or hurtful to a company and their customer service relations? A communication technology essay can explore pros and cons of using automated voice systems.
- Are more people dependent on computers? In recent years a number of studies claim people may use them to do just about everything including grocery shopping.
- Should cellphones have the option to shop over the internet? An essay can discuss advantages and disadvantages of using cellphones to access the internet.
- Has social media encouraged positive or negative communications among people? More people may use social media to connect with others, but is more communication considered negative or positive for social media users?
- How has communication technology helped companies hire more people? What areas of technology have help companies grow at a faster pace? What are areas that may have a negative effect on hiring?
- The growth of telecommuting. A communication technology essay paper can explore ways the concept has helper more people be able to work from home or telecommute instead of having a traditional job.
- How technology plays a huge role in helping people obtain an education. How are more people able to obtain certifications and degrees much faster?